Monday, July 6, 2015

Hello everyone .... I hope this summer have found you all happy and safe ..... I don't be around so much anymore and this may sound crazy but I think it was easier for me to blog when I had something to complain about about .... I would talk about my depression and pain and express how I was feeling with the greatest of ease, now that I am just about pain free and feeling happy and normal it's hard to express that .....

I have made a few changes in my life now that I am having such good days .... I have started drawing and please don't look for any of my work in a gallery near you anytime soon :) but I enjoy it.

I have stopped all my counselling about my past life and domestic violence. I finally figured out that there is nothing left to do or say about my past only to let it rest and live my life now .... It already robbed me of too many years ...... I am just so weary from dragging it out  shaking the dust of and reliving what I can remember and having feelings of guilt, sadness fear etc etc

  I read a quote once and it said “One day I just woke up and realized that I can’t touch yesterday. So why the heck was I letting it touch me?” and that is exactly how I feel 

I am being more positive and trying to repair relationships that I had neglected or almost destroyed when I was going through my dark time 


Some days I sleep until 10 am and I am fine with that I have decided to live my life any way I want because lately I have been more aware of just how short life is. I have overlooked so many blessing while I was busy being depressed and wishing to die


I finished my book and I will publish it when the time is right


Things are not as important now only things that really matter,Michael, my family, and Me 


I have wished so many times to live in the country and have a job where I could work from home and I have that now and Michael got a job that he truly adores ..... We may not have a lot of money but we are happy and for that I am thankful.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!