Tuesday, June 16, 2015

It's been over two weeks now since I started Cymbalta again and it seems to be working great....My pain level is down considerably and I seem to be more calm ..... There are side affect from Cymbalta which I simply hate like the side of my face and forehead  got this weird feeling all the time and I feel like I have a pony tail that is pulling way too tight but it's still better than the pain.

I am tired all the time and I have to stop myself from climbing back in bed in the middle of the day..

I got a cortisone shot in each of my knees and that has been like a miracle .... I no longer limp and I guess the way I was walking had caused my hips to hurt and that has all disappeared!

I am really trying my best to enjoy my life and stay in the present .... I think It's one of the hardest things I have to do. A wise friend once told me to try my best to stay in the Now because "Now is what is in between our memories and our dreams" So I trying to live everyday now like I'm making new memories but still walking towards my dreams. I hope that makes sense :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!