Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Hi Friends ....I have missed writing in my blog and one of my resolutions was to try and write more ........ So I had mentioned in a previous post that I would be making some changes in 2015 and so far things are going good

I think the biggest change I am working on is getting back to having a relationship with my heavenly Father ......I know I sound all religious now but I am about the least religious person on earth

As you all know 2014 was a terrible year for Michael and I ...We went through so much and pain has now become a part of my everyday life .....

I had become so bitter and went far away from any place that God's love might find me but did he stop searching for me ..... no never

My journey started back in May of 2014 when we had decided to move to Sarnia ...Mike had lost his job and we had no idea how we were going to be able to live anywhere let alone move but Michael being brought up and even served a mission in the Mormon church but had left the church for a few years decided to go talk with the bishop in the town where we were living ......

To make a long story short this man went above and beyond in helping us and on the day we were moving the bishop's wife climbed up in the back of our u haul and handed me a gas card and a grocery card and said I just want you to know we love you and God loves you

That was the beginning of my journey back to God and life haven't been the same since

Stay safe and I will continue sharing  my journey soon .....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!