Monday, August 4, 2014

Somedays are Hard ..... Somedays are not so Hard

Since moving up here to Camlachie I have felt so much better about life .... I love my new home and now I have a new job that seems like it was custom made just for me .... Do I have days when my pain is really unbearable? Yes.  ...... I am waiting to see a surgeon to get the carpal tunnel fixed in my right hand but with all the humidity around my joints are in constant unbearable pain most days ..... I still love this beautiful place and really why take a chance on moving when I could end up still being in pain ... So its here I'm staying until we can move back home and retire :)

I live 20 minutes from the Michigan border so that will have to do until we get more financially stable

That is all the typing my fingers can do today until next time stay safe and well my friends

Here are a few photos of my new home
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!