Friday, February 14, 2014

To My Michael

I heard this on some silly soap one day but it sums up how I feel about you ... I love you so much... Happy Valentine's Day .... "When I try to think about who I was before I knew you, it’s like looking at an old picture of someone I used to know —an old friend I lost touch with or a relative I was never close to, but not the real flesh and blood me. Because I can’t even imagine who I used to be without you, how I walked around in this world not knowing you were in it, waiting to love me. I never want that again. I never want to know another day that doesn't include you I am so honored to be who you love. There was a time I thought I would never, find a way out of the pain and the shame. I never thought I’d smile or laugh again. And then I looked up and you were there. And you took my hand, and you made me walk right back in to the rest of my life. All the way to here, a place that’s good and pure and safe. And I am so full inside it hurts. You have my heart. That’s a permanent lock. Everything I am is in love with you my soul, my mind, my body, my spirit. That’ll never change"




I love this song .... I am so lucky to have someone that has me covered .. I love him so much

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!