Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I cannot for the life of me even come close to meditating!!!!!

I cannot meditate and its driving me crazy ..... I cannot think seriously and deeply about anything, to me that is called stressing and to even try to spend time sitting in a "silent calm state"  well it's never going to happen ....
Now I can do the third one no problem  :)   I do that one at least 3 times a year its called Thanksgiving family dinner, Christmas family dinner and let's see how if anything changed since  Christmas family dinner .....
Seriously ....Okay I was being serious but I don't think that counts as meditating .... How do you shut off your thoughts and focus .... I have like 18,000 (my favorite number) thoughts running through my mind all at once and to reach out and harness one is like impossible .....

 I will keep trying but I think I will need a blindfold, headphones, pillow, and of course duct tape  and maybe an ocean ... I will let you all know how it works out



image

1 comment:

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!