Tuesday, February 11, 2014

I have to blog ... It's my way of coping ...That being said ... I'm Back :)

I am now ready to start anew …. I know this may sound silly to some but I found myself in a rut with my old way of blogging and I found this had become a place where I could mostly rant and rave and vent to a few followers and maybe even hurt some feelings on my really bad days …. I finally realized I was stuck in a rut  and I read somewhere the only difference between a rut and a grave was the dimensions ….. So here I am again :)

 I want this place to be a place where I can share my humor and make other people smile or at least wonder if I’m even close to normal and in turn maybe put a smile on my face ….
I need to tell you I suffer from depression, PTSD, type 2 diabetes, fibromyalgia and terribly low self esteem but I am slowly taking my life back, one day at a time and I’m sure there will be days when I still rant and rave but I will try to make those few …. I feel by looking at my life in a fun and crazy way it will help …..

I try to keep it real but some things may be slightly exaggerated and twisted and some may even take offense but I mean no harm …. I’m just being myself  while trying to find the path to lead me back home  …. Please make my journey a little easier and walk with me and maybe we can make each other’s walk back a little more enjoyable

image

3 comments:

  1. I to have depression,That is a lot of why I blog.
    I also have bad panic attacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have really bad panic attacks but most times now I can tell when I'm about to have one and control my breathing enough to control the severity of it .... Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!