Monday, February 17, 2014

Do I really need to see a therapist

Well I just got home from what is now going to be weekly sessions with my therapist .... Let's call him David for lack of a better name and besides it sounds so much more normal to say "I just met with David" rather than therapist .....

I learned today that my way of thinking is not that bad and a smart level headed crazy woman is more normal than a psychotic fool wandering around with no direction ... I also learned not to label myself or others so as you can see I still need to work on that ...

I guess I am at "the age" where being eccentric and brutally honest comes second nature .... I read somewhere, well actually I just did a Google search but anyways the average life span of a Canadian woman is now around 80 years ....

 I thought about this and have come to the conclusion that 80 years is not a hellva long time .... I have already lived over 50 yrs of that, .... Wow major friggin eye opener(excuse the language) ....  But me now being old and ancient (labeling again) I have decided I now get the right to live my life exactly how I want ... If I want to be honest then I shall .... If I want to say the F word when in public and I'm not scratching my ass or burping like a total ignorant redneck when doing so than so I shall .....


Life was so much simpler a few years ago when I bought a purple hat and a purple boa and when I was having a bad day or a day when I just wanted to do it I would put on my hat and boa and visit chat rooms with my cam on or just sit and watch TV and I felt so much happier and free .... I think David will be pleased with my progress next week ... I wonder should I show up with my purple hat and boa on :)


image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!