Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Let's Begin Here and No Looking Back

 
I finally found a new Doctor and she put me on insulin  immediately  ....My glucose levels were way out of the ball park ..... So 2 wks. later after taking an insulin shot before bedtime, I seen the Endocrinologist .... Now I have taking 4 shots a day of two different kinds of insulin....One before each meal and one before bedtime ..... It's really scary and when I got back from seeing the Endocrinologist I was crying stressed and very scared.....  Now after talking to Michael and accepting fact that my life is in a lot of danger right now I have decided to fight back ....
 
 
I want to share my Journey with you and maybe we can help each other ....I found this quote from Orson Wells and thought it fit so well to mark the beginning of my journey ...
I have to tell you I know there will be days when I am discouraged and giving up but bear with me and I will get back on track ....
 
So Let's Begin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!