Monday, December 16, 2013

My Blog ... My Words ... My Feelings

Definition of a Blog.......
A Web site containing the writer's own experiences, observations, opinions, etc., and often having images and links to other Web sites.

That being said I guess I am a true Blogger and I love it .... I love when I can feel hurt, happy, loved or lonely and write my feelings and experiences down as somewhat of a map of my life ....

I know sometimes I may be a little more honest than I need be and sometimes my opinions or take on things may not run well with everyone but it is my feelings and no one no matter how close to me or how judgemental they can be can ever take away how I am really feeling

People try to dictate how they want others to act and how they want them to portray their life if they have any involvement in it but when I sit here I am the only one who can write the words to my story

I was thinking the other day that in this world we can be a mom, sister, daughter, or wife but at the end of the day we all stand as one human being ...... I love my family more than life but no one else defines me like me

My honesty, my feelings, my beliefs, and my morals is what defines the woman I am and no one else can say  what I am feeling is wrong or how I perceive a certain situation .....

So thank you to all the people who read my blog and sometimes must wonder why I write the things I write but yet you come back and you still don't get offended or judge me .... Thank You


                                                 Honesty and frankness make you vulnerable.
Be honest and frank anyway.

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that your blog is so open and honest. It is quite refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and Merry Christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!