Friday, November 29, 2013

Simple Woman's Daybook .... November 29 2013

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/



FOR TODAY........... Nov 29 2013

Outside my window...The sun is shining and we have snow on the ground

I am thinking... It looks really cold out there .... I have to go out later but I am looking forward to some fresh air

I am thankful... I am thankful for everything I have and especially for Michael, my three sons and their wives and my 7 grand kids

In the kitchen ... My kitchen is tidy and clean with chicken in the fridge waiting to make Michael's favorite Savory Chicken with Rice for dinner

I am wearing... Some mismatched PJs and my new pair wool socks :)

I am creating... I'm not creating anything right now

I am going... I am going out to get some varnish after dinner to finish staining my new table

I am wondering... I am wondering what the new year is going to hold for us ..... Michael may have to travel to a new store for work in January and I am hoping for a move .... Out west would be perfect .... I got that gypsy feeling again

I am reading... I am trying really hard to finish The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle this is the third attempt to finish it ...If I can't this time it's time to remove the bookmark and move on

I am hoping... I am hoping we get a chance to move out west .... Im really putting positive  thoughts out in the universe for that to happen

I am looking forward to... I could say Xmas but Xmas has lost it's appeal to me ..... We can't afford to do a lot this year because of still trying to catch up from Michael's being out of work for a few months ... I guess I am looking forward more to a summer vacation ...

I am learning....  I am trying to learn not to plan for the future but prepare hopefully I will succeed

Around the house... My painting is almost done just one room left to do but I'm done now until after Xmas

I am pondering... I was looking over the first entries I posted on my blog this morning and I was pondering how different my life was then

A favorite quote for today... You know I am not a Bible kinda person but when I donated some changes to the SA bucket they gave me a fortune cookie type card and it kind of reassured me about the future

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1

One of my favorite things... Right now I don't do it much but I do love to walk and I am hoping I can do more of it

A few plans for the rest of the week: Not much ... Michael is going to watch the Raptors play the Denver Nuggets on Sunday so I will probably go thrift store shopping

A peek into my day...


 
 
Click the link below to The simple Woman's Daybook
 



2 comments:

  1. I will help you in hoping you move out west! The west is great!! :D I love your pics - they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You and thx for reading my post .... :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!