Thursday, November 14, 2013

Plankers, Cold Days and a Wonderful Visit






Well as you all know I just finished painting my kitchen and now I wanted to share with you a photo of the  planker sign my sister made for me .... Its so beautiful I love it ... It goes so well in my kitchen




The weather is getting so cold .... It's like winter has arrived already and thankfully without snow yet ..... My pain is getting a little worst now that the weather is changing but I'm still hanging on to the hope that it wont be as bad as last year .... The pain is already affecting the amount of sleep I get  :(






On to exciting news one of my sons visit me this past week and it was wonderful ..... He came bearing gifts from back home ....fresh cod fish, corned fish, Trout, Salmon, Squids, Turrs and homemade moose sausage....Here is a photo of him showing of his catch of Cod this past summer ... I had some cooked for supper yesterday and it was delicious ..... It was so nice to see Richard :)





I hope everyone is warm safe and healthy ... I'm off now to get my housework done I may put my tree up this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!