Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Mood Swings, New Starts and Fall Days



Hi  to all my readers ... I hope this day finds you all happy, safe and healthy .... I am feeling good today ... I know you all must think I have more personalities than Sybil but I'm just so emotional here lately .... I jump from happy, content, sad, depressed, angry and gloomy ...and then I start all over .... I seem to never succeed and finishing one thing I commit to but I'm still trying :)





I have a new start at least once a week but I guess the important thing is I start .... I just wish the false starting would stop and I would learn to continue on because all this starting and never finishing is wearing me down  .....
I'm getting my paint this weekend so hopefully  all this painting will keep me busy for awhile





It seems Fall is settling in and the temperatures outside is dropping more each day .... I want to start walking so hopefully this cold weather has made the bats go into wherever they go when its cold and I am left with no excuse .... I hate asking Micheal to go after working all day but maybe this will help him relax after working .... They say a walk does worlds of good  .... I don't know who they are but it does make sense


I leave you with a quote that I ran across a few days ago ....  It made me smile and feel special for awhile :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!