Monday, October 7, 2013

Fake People


"I don't think that you can fake warmth. You can fake lust, jealousy, anger; those are all quite easy. But actual, genuine warmth? I don't think you can fake it."

Keira Knightley


Hi everyone
I hope you are all doing fine .... I'm still alive and slowly changing my life ... I'm doing fine off my meds ...I had some pain last night but its bearable .... I also had a coughing fit last night and I was gasping for air it was so intense .....I hope that goes away soon .... Other than that life is good I had a wonderful time out driving and visiting thrift stores  yesterday with my sweetie pie Michael .... Without sounding too mushy I love him so much and I told him yesterday that  I fall more in love with him everyday .... He is my best friend in the world

When we were out yesterday I was people watching as usual and some I even slipped and let them know that banging me in their shoulder with their overnight bag they pretend is a purse don't make me happy ....but I am getting better I swear or at least I'm trying ....

To get to my point I just noticed there are so many fake people in the world ...When you sit and listen you hear friends talking about other friends .....Laughing at others misfortunes ....

We have all met fake people sometimes I know I have because fake people always give backhanded compliments and my all time fake favorite is

That is very nice on you ...makes you look smaller  :)

Your haircut is nice .....takes years of your face ........

They are always so full of smiles and yet so extremely passive aggressive .... they will greet a new person like I could be your next best friend and then within a month have them feeling like crap too

I just never want to be a fake person I want to be me and if you don't like me well I'm not out to win the world over just to find true friends and live a happy life  There have been times when I know I have put away the real me and just smiled a lot,  gave compliments when needed and that  I didn't  mean and then talk about those same people when I'm away from them

I want my time on this earth to be more meaningful then that .... I want people to say nice things about me when I'm alive and actually mean them 

Well that's all from Kath/ Kat / Kathleen today ...Be safe and stay well


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!