Friday, August 16, 2013

Five Minute Friday


SMALL

I was thinking today about being thankful.... I have tried for the last few months to name out things I am thankful for and some may think some of the things are too small to be important but not to me .....

I am not a kneel down and pray person and I'm far from a church person but I say out loud to God thanks for just things I am blessed with  no matter how small....Things that I normally wouldn't even think to be thankful for

I am thankful for the water I buy at the supermarket I am thankful for each hair on my head even the gray ones :) I am thankful for the nail on my pinkie finger that is deformed from arthritis but at least it still works ....I have a jar filled with buttons some small and some big and this represents things in my life and I am thankful for them all

 
 
 
Here is the link to 5 minute Friday ....Try it !!!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words!! Pleasure to read. Wishing you a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping a thankful and grateful heart is a wonderful way to your heart light and joyful. We have so much to be thankful for big and small.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!