Thursday, July 25, 2013

This and That and Stuff

Hi Everyone
Well its almost a week now since Michael started work and he's enjoying it and so am I ....I like the alone time besides I've been having trouble with my meds so I'm trying to get that fixed ...It seems one drug is interacting with another and causing me to have slow heart rate ....but I think I have it fixed now ...

I am home doctoring myself now because with drive through doctors these days its almost safer for Google and Mayo Clinic to be your doctor ..... I'm not sure if its changed in the States now but up here in Canada you are lucky if you get to talk over one complaint ....I feel like I have a better relationship with the worker at the McDonald drive through ....

I've decided to try and do Photo a Day again so please try it ....I always enjoy doing it but this time I've made one of my own ...... If you don't have Instagram then post your photo on my Facebook page I have set it up to start on August the first ......I hope to see your photos ....Hashtag is #castawaysphotoaday  ........ Until next time be safe ....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!