Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My book

Hi everyone ....I have my book very close to completion now and I was thinking you know I have no idea what to do after that .....Do people even send publishers work anymore or is it just self publishing .....I thought writing the book was hard but it seems this may be harder .....

My pain is pretty much gone with just scattered days of flare ups but I can handle those ...I finally found the right med mixture so hopefully it will continue to work .....

I also have my glucose levels down to just about normal I haven't eaten any white bread and I'm working out cutting potatoes and rice from my diet .....

I bought a pair of sneakers to start walking I just have to start walking  :)

Michael should find out today about the job he's been going after ....It looks really good and it seems like he got it but they never say until they present you with an offer for salary and you accept  ....

I think that is most of the news I have .......We went to my sisters for Canada Day dinner and it was so good ....Then we stayed for awhile and had a really good visit

I hope you are all doing great and your summer is going good ....Until next time ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!