Friday, June 14, 2013

Today is So Much Brighter

Hi everyone I just wanted to let you all know...I did find out some other news when I saw my rheumatologist she told me that I didn't have rheumatoid arthritis but I did have something along with fibromyalgia she said I had an  autoimmune disorders ...

 It was something that was attacking my joint and causing the pain and swelling  but it had mask itself so she put me on a med that is used for rheumatoid arthritis and hopefully that will take care of that ...She said she thinks that is my biggest problem right now

She then brought my dose of Cymbalta up to 60mgs so my fibromyalgia seems to be under as much control as they can get it ....She also gave me a cortisone shot  and today my arm is pain free unless I try to raise it too much ...I started my exercise today and I feel like everything will be fine with that in a little while ....

So I'm a happy camper right now ...We will see how the swelling goes but at least I feel more hopeful then I did before ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!