Friday, May 10, 2013

Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day !!!!!! Cloudy, rain and a nice cool breeze.... Its been so hot here ..........







 

My doctor put me on some new pills and this is my third day without pain so I'm wishing .....I'm tired of constant pain so please send good thoughts ...








My book is coming along great and I feel like I have some control back .... Its still hard to write about my past and sometimes I wish it could just disappear but maybe I can help someone avoid living with the pain I had to live with




Sorry about all the graphics just a little bored I guess ....Chat with you all later ....Stay safe and grateful.....( I will explain the grateful thing later)




1 comment:

  1. Sending all the good vibes your way!! Love the illustrations of the cloud and the little tree!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!