Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stop and Regroup

The weather is finally warming up a little and it seems the snow has stopped so with that I get more pain free time and for that I am so grateful .......I have had a few days now where the pain has become bearable and sometimes almost non existent .......


I mentioned in a previous post that I was going through something personal that was really stressful ....Well I still am so I can't really say much about it yet but I can tell you that what we are going through now has caused me to question just about everything that I thought was right....... So many times since we moved back to Canada I have regretted moving back here ....So many things has happen to make me think that I had made such a mistake to push for moving back .....

I have spent  many nights crying because of the stupid decision and my reasoning behind wanting to move .....I have become depressed and non caring about things that once meant so much to me .....

Now what we are having to deal with should have made it clearer then ever that moving back was a mistake but it seems it has make me feel quite the opposite.....maybe what is happening is making it possible for better times to comes .......I know I'm not making much sense now but you will understand when I am able to tell you what it was .....

Sometimes we make plans on what we want to happen and we are so caught up in them we never allow for one thing to go wrong ...Then when that happens we are in a major tailspin with no hope only feeling like we are going to crash and burn ......

Well this week I cant help but think again....    "Be Still"    "This too shall pass"  ...

I looked up the definition of regroup and it was
To arrange in a new grouping.
To come back together in a tactical formation, as after a dispersal in a retreat.
To reorganize for renewed effort, as after a temporary setback.
 
So for now I will not be stressed or panic on what is happening..... I will just Stop, Be still, Regroup, and know This too will pass .......
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a plan that is good. They sages say we must never regret decisions made for they did serve for something, to make us wise or to undestand ourselves better. Hope your weather there is nicer now. Here snow melted and we had a couple of nice days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Angela ......Im trying to learn not to regret my decisions and everything happens for a reason but sometimes its hard to hang on to that ......We did have a nice day yesterday and I went out with Michael and had fun all day but then the rain started to move in and it was back to the pain .... But it was nice to get a break from it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!