Monday, April 29, 2013

My Book

I am back to working on my book ....It seems one day I was writing chapters in a day and then wham!!! I hit a wall and there was nothing ....It's like my mind had shut down and refused to do it any longer ....Well now I feel like it's time to do some more writing ....I wanted to share a little bit more with you ....This little part is when I was 14 yrs old and I had decided to go back home after living with my aunt and uncle for a few months ....Please tell me what you think.......


"I went back home in October because I missed my friends.  I didn’t know it then, but my life was about to change in a way that would affect so many people and change their lives forever.  The decisions I would make when I went back home would forever determine the lives of 3 little boys and be the cause of one sweet, little girl’s life to be taken before it ever began.  What was left of a young girls innocence would be taken from her in a way that was cruel and painful.  A monster was about to enter my life but this one was a lot more horrible, scary and mean than the pretend ones that lived in under my bed."

3 comments:

  1. Yes- it's a great cliffhanger you have going....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be good to read your book. Glad to know you are working on writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!