Thursday, March 14, 2013

A little side note

I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been in a lot of pain lately and trying to write my book ...The pain is so bad sometimes I can't even type ...I went to the Rheumatologist and she is running further test because not only do I have Fibromyalgia but I have some kind of infection and she is sending me for test to confirm that I may have inflammatory arthritis ...So it's just one thing after another ....I hope as the weather continues to warm up I will be able to post more ...Please just bear with me and thank you to everyone that is following me ......

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that Kat, I really hope that it is something that is easily remedied. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!