Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook

 
 
 


FOR TODAY.................Saturday..Feb 24

Outside my window...Its cloudy and I can hear a crow it's 3 pm

I am thinking...Why do I let what others say hurt me

I am thankful...For my kids and grand kids and Michael

In the kitchen...There is lots of work to do

I am wearing...My PJ's

I am creating...I am writing my book about my life...So I guess that's creating

I am going...Back to the US in June and I'm so looking forward to it ...Then in the fall I'm going to go to Newfoundland !

I am wondering...Why people take such joy at chipping away at you ...Do they really feel bad about them selves they have to try and make others feel like they do

I am reading...I am reading Beautiful Creatures

I am hoping...Things will come together for us and we will be where we are suppose to be

I am looking forward to...The day I don't have any pain

I am learning..........I am learning I'm only as happy and I allow myself to be ...I have to try to stop myself from allowing others to make me feel anything but good about myself

Around the house...I need to paint but I cant afford it right now :(

I am pondering...I'm not really pondering or I don't feel like I am ...This pondering thing is making me crazy ...Am I pondering over pondering ?

A favorite quote for today...

“People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world.”

One of my favorite things...I am loving Vampire Diaries right now

A few plans for the rest of the week:....We only have one car and Michael is working all week so just staying home

A peek into my day



Check out this blog and do your very own daybook






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!