Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another New Path


So I started this blog back in July of 2011 and when I first started it was about flea markets and home decorating and it was exciting but then I started adding my opinions on certain things and before long I was off in a new direction that focused more on my own personal writing .... It was just day to day whatever struck my fancy day ...So since I started writing my book it seems again I have been pulled in another direction ... This time I want to focus on something that has been a part of my life for as far back as I can remember and its affecting me to this day .... The thing I am talking about is Domestic Violence ....I have wanted since 2001 to help others that had their lives affected by abuse ...I have written poems about it and I even helped put together a book of poems about abuse from people all over the world ...So now I want CastAways to focus on that topic and see where it leads and maybe even help people who are caught up in the cycle ....I will be adding my poems  and I want people to use those poems in any way they can to help abuse victims...I have copyright on all my poems so you do have to have my permission to use them but if you see anything please just feel free to email me and I will email you my permission and conditions to using my poems
So lets see where this direction will take us ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!