Monday, February 25, 2013

A Peek into My Book

I have been trying to write this book now for the past 10 years and I always quit before I got started but now It's coming along great and Im hoping to be finish by the end of this year .....It's really hard writing this book but also very healing if that makes sense .....So here is your peek



I went back home in October because I missed my friends.  I didn’t know it then, but my life was about to change in a way that would affect so many people and change their lives forever.  The decisions I would make when I went back home would forever determine the lives of 3 little boys and be the cause of one sweet, little girl’s life to be taken before it ever began.  What was left of a young girls innocence would be taken from her in a way that was cruel and painful.  A monster was about to enter my life but this one was a lot more horrible, scary and mean than the pretend ones that lived in under my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!