Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Update Time

Hi everyone
I hope you all had a great holiday and is now settling into winter and hoping for Spring lol or is that just me :)

I finally got an appointment to go see a  Rheumatologist about my fibromyalgia. It has been steadily getting worst ....None of my pains seem to work well so hopefully he can set me up with somethings I can do except meds........I went to work a short time before the holidays and for some reason I thought I would be able to handle housekeeping at a nearby hotel....Well lets just say I could not have been more wrong ....I came home each evening in so much pain I could hardly walk from the car to my apartment ....So finally after suffering through ten days I called Michel crying saying I can't do this ...I'm in so much pain I can't breathe and he told me to stop and come home ...So here I am again jobless, still in some pain but feeling useless ....No one here is making me feel this way ....Michael understands my pain but I just feel like I should be doing something to help out

Anyways hopefully this new doctor can help me figure out what I should do ....

I also wanted to tell you that http://www.dezignzbykat.com/  my other website is going to have a page where you will find free blogger templates and free subway art also free Facebook timeline photos so keep that in mind and I will let you know when I have it all in place

Also you can check out my Etsy shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/DezignzbyKat   

I hope you are all doing fine and I will try to drop by your blogs and visit now the crazy days are over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!