Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Update on my Fibromyalgia

I started a new job this past week and it's been very hard on me ......I get home close to unable to walk ...I work from 10 to 6 as a housekeeper at a local motel and by 3 I feel myself slowing down and the pain starting to worsen ....I am always in some kind of pain but it gets worse as the day goes on .....I have to work not only because we need the extra money but I feel like I'm going insane from just sitting and hurting all day ........I come home from work and fix supper and by 8 pm the pain is unbearable and I sit and cry and say over and over again how I can't take this ......The anxiety this causes gets so overwhelming all the time I just want it to stop

I have just started treatment for Fibromyalgia and getting the right meds and the right amount is still in the beginning stages ....My doctor just started me on Amitriptyline to go with my Gabapentin so lets see how that will work ......

I am so stiff when I get up from sitting it almost doesn't make any sense to even sit ...When I stand I have to stop and decide how to move it seems

Anyways Im off now until the 23rd and despite the pain I really do enjoy getting out around other people ...........





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!