Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Words that make me go awwwwwwwwwwwww

I was just thinking of all the new words that have become words we use most everyday and some of the words are so cute ...I decided to share a few with you.... I will start with my favorite and please excuse me if these words are not that new to you but bear with me and just remember I didn't discover Pink Floyd until 2008 :)

Wuddle......To walk and cuddle at the same time.

Furiosity....An intense curiosity that must be satisfied

I know the next one is not that new but I love it so much I had to include it

Awoken......Stop sleeping; wake from sleep

Soul Patch.... A small growth of beard under a man's lower lip

Mouse Potato......A person who spends a great deal of time using a computer

Blook.......A book written by a blogger

And my favorite word is something I used to get a lot of but it seems to have improved with time

Web Rage........Anger or frustration as a result of difficulties or problems encountered when using the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!