Thursday, November 15, 2012

Struggling

Well my weight loss plan is not as easy as I hoped and it seems I'm really struggling with it the last few days but I think I have figured out the problem .....With this program you can buy legal snacks that you can have and it seems if they are in the house I am eating far more of them then I should ....I think its better if I skip the low calorie chocolate until I am at a better place and stronger in the fight to lose weight.....

I am determined to lose weight and I will not quit so I have to get really serious and follow this the best I can........I want to feel better and get rid of a lot of health issues I have that is connected to being overweight...

So off I go again today getting back on track ...I know I can do this so why waste time !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!