Monday, November 5, 2012

A New Day

So sorry I haven't been around much but life as been a little crazy but what else is new with me ....It's always crazy

I finally got my Etsy Shop up and running and I'm like a real time shop owner always there fixing something lol

I had my second colonoscopy last week and they removed another 2 polyps but I'm not to worried because they were really small ....I will find out on the 9th how things are for sure .....The whole colonoscopy went find but that night I ended up in so much pain I had to go to ER but today it finally seems to be pain free ......

My doctor is treating me for Fibromyalgia and that also seems to have taken away my pain ...I'm scared to say but I think I am on the road to feeling semi normal.....



I have another surprise I am doing but I don't want to say anything until I know for sure I am going to follow thru with it............ So stay tuned :)




I'm so very excited Xmas is coming ...It's my favorite time of the year and I can't wait to get my tree up but Michael is thinking he's kinda in control of this small issue of the tree trimming time so I'm letting him enjoy that for awhile kinda like a little early Xmas gift  :)

I hope you are all doing fine and I would love to hear what your plans are for the holiday season so grab a tea and share a little  ..................





1 comment:

  1. so glad your begining to feel a little more human! looking forward to seeing / hearing about your new project!

    The Housekeeper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!