Thursday, October 18, 2012

Hello... Is there anybody out there :)

Hi my Friends I hope all of you are doing fine....

 I know It's been a long time but I have had so much happening ....I finally found a doctor that was interested in what I had to say and now I have been diagnosed and in treatment for Fibromyalgia and since I started taking the meds for it I went from a 7 to 10 pain level to on most days 2 to a 3 ...It is so nice ....

Last time I wrote I was in school but I didn't have any interest in it and only having one vehicle made it very hard I decided to quit ...So ya I am now a drop out :)

Now for the big news I have decided to start a little at home business designing Blogger Templates ...So I have a new blog  http://www.dezignzbykat.com/  and I just opened my new Etsy shop where I am selling lots of nice Templates for a very affordable price ....You can find my shop here  http://www.etsy.com/shop/dezignzbykat?ref=si_shop   I am also doing Personalized Subway Art ...So if you get a chance drop by both my shop and site ....

I will keep you all updated on how things are going cya for now

1 comment:

  1. I am out here, listening and happy that you are not in so much pain now!

    I am going to have a look at your sites! get you! Very exciting x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!