Friday, September 14, 2012

Great Love, Understanding, and Acceptance

I have been going through a really tough time lately and I have been in a very dark and lonely place .....I have no idea why only I guess just everything has finally caught up with me ......I have blamed other people on what I have been feeling but even if they have in some way played a part in how I feel there is no way they can fix it ........ I'm just tired and sad most of the time ....I don't know where I belong anymore and when your this way you are always thinking  ....It has nothing to do with family because I'm not even sure anymore what family really means .....
 
I know I love my three sons and seven grand kids very much and know if I were placed in a situation where I could lose my life for them I would in a heartbeat  .......I do know I would do anything that was possible to protect and make them happy if that was in my power ..........Sometimes we as humans do stupid things and act on emotions instead of logic but no matter what we love our children and their children unconditionally or so I believe ...............
 
I do believe we meet the great love of our life only once and we know beyond knowing when we find that person .......Sometimes we meet someone and think that person is the one but years later like in my case you realize that person was not  meant to be the great love of your life and you leave in search again and if your really blessed you will find your forever love...... There is no greater feeling to have found the one whom you were meant to be with ....
Sometimes us as insecure people continue searching even when the one that was meant to be our great love is right by our side and oh the happiness and peace we miss out on.....
Once you know that you know and you have tested and tried it ........When you find that person there is no reason to continue to search ....You will still have sad and unhappy times but you will always have someone to lean on
 
So that is what I have been thinking about today .....I am so fortunate that even when my being is dark and I can't see not one single thing in my life to make me push ahead I have the great love of my life and he understands me like no one else
 
I was watching Grey's today and a cast member was singing this song called The Story by Brandi Carlile  and this has been my song to Michael since the first time I heard it .........
 
Anyways this is my way of saying Thank You to the great love of my life for understanding and accepting me for who and what I am and always being my light in dark places
 
 

 "The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance."
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!