Friday, August 17, 2012

Little Bit of This.....Little Bit of That

So it's been way too long since I blogged but crazy things have been happening ....First I wasn't feeling well and then Michael got really sick because of a middle ear infection and those damn kidney stones ....Finally they are going to do surgery on the 21st of Sept and hopefully things will get back to normal here ......

On Wednesday night both of us or one and a half of us was feeling well enough to go to the Band of Horses and My Morning Jacket concert in Toronto and it was so much fun ....It was an outside concert standing only and although my legs and feet hurt so bad after it was so worth it ....I love those two bands myself but to watch Michael's face when MMJ's front man Jim James came on stage was priceless....

I got the tickets way back in early May and it was suppose to be a surprise but I can't keep a secret from him so I told him the same day I got them :) I joke with him all the time and tell him he never has to worry about me having an affair because I would split open if I couldn't tell him ....So it would be an affair for 2 seconds :)  ...........

So not much else happening here except for next weekend we (Michael, my two sisters and their husbands are going down to New York and do some shopping ....It's not New York City but I'm still excited that will be the 25th or 26th state I have visited in the US

So boring right ....I'm thinking that Summer is going by so quickly and although I love Fall I just wish time would slow down........


I found a nice quote this week ................maybe you can tell me what meaning you get from it  :)



"She was a woman who, between courses, could be graceful with her elbows on the table." - Henry James

Until next time my friends please be safe and well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!