Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Simple Woman's DayBook... Aug 29

 
 
 
 


FOR TODAY.................Thursday Aug 23

Outside my window...It's a beautiful day ...Sunny

I am thinking...About Michael ....I hope he is doing ok today

I am thankful...That this past week My youngest and I started talking again ...All is great

In the kitchen...I have no idea what to get for supper today

I am wearing...My PJs of course

I am creating...I am working on my blog and getting ready for Fall

I am going...to be alone tonight because Michael has to go for a sleep study :(

I am wondering...Why my glucose level is going up and down like crazy and why it's so hard to have control over what I eat

I am reading...I decided to stop reading 50 shades of grey ...Its kinda silly I started reading a Mitch Albom book.... For one more day

I am hoping...This doctor I found will be able to set me up with a dietitian

I am looking forward to...Saturday....I are going down to New York shopping with my sisters and our husbands are going too :)

I am learning..........I am still learning to not be so angry and vocal all the time .....I want to enjoy every second of my life

Around the house...I am kinda caught up on all my cleaning ...So just everyday stuff to do now

I am pondering......I am so sorry but I still don't get the pondering thing so I guess I'm not pondering (Is that a good thing or should I be pondering )

A favorite quote for today...
 
"There are woman who are for all your 'times of life'. They're the most wonderful sort."
Henry James,
One of my favorite things...I love to go to Thrift stores and buy pearl necklaces not real pearl but pretend pearl :)
 
 
A few plans for the rest of the week:....Nothing going on until Saturday........ only watching  season 6 of Grey's Anatomy
 
A peek into my day... Now you see my bed hair :~/
 


 
 
I got this from http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/ Check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!