Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook July 12





FOR TODAY ................July 12 2012
Outside my window...

The sun is shining and I can see the black squirrels or dressed up rats as I call them scurrying around

I am thinking...

What time I have to stop this and get in the shower and go to my 2nd mammogram ...I hate that


I am thankful...
For so many things....My wonderful Michael, My kids and grand kids and being able to feel safe and loved

In the kitchen...

I need to clean up breakfast dishes and change my dish wiper hanging from the stove and oh yeah I have to buy some scouring pads to finish cleaning my stove

I am wearing...

My white camisole and blue PJs ...I got dressed to take Michael to work and then came home and got back into PJs

I am creating...

Right now I am creating the best blog out there ...... Mine

I am going...

To my mammogram and ultrasound today at 11 ...Hoping for all good news ..I am also getting a pedicure YEAH

I am wondering.

Just what I am wearing today and where I should park

I am reading...

No book right now ...But I am so enjoying reading post at http://thehousekeeperswaitingroom.blogspot.ca/

I am hoping...
Michael will have a wonderful day and things will go the way he wants and what is best for him


I am looking forward to...
The day Michael and I can move from here and get our own place

I am learning

To be more thankful and not be so angry all the time

Around the house...

There is lots to be done and when I get back I will do it but for now I am having fun doing this :)



I am pondering...
What pondering even means let me check google ...ohhhh I guess I am not pondering right now

A favorite quote for today...





“One day at a time--this is enough. Do not look back and grieve over the past for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has not yet come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful it will be worth remembering.”



One of my favorite things...
I love going for long drives and exploring different places ...I am so lucky that I have Michael to share that with

A few plans for the rest of the week:

I only have one plan and that is to go to the Whitby Ribfest on Saturday

A peek into my day...







Nothing happening here today so move on people lol
______________________________

I got this from  http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/  Check it out



2 comments:

  1. I loved my visit to your blog and praying that your mammogram comes back clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your post that all is well with the second mammogram! I am so glad for you! I love your quote. Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!