Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Good Morning

Good Morning everyone ....I'm just sitting here enjoying my cup of tea and making some plans for the rest of the week .....

Sunday I started something new to try and lower my glucose levels .....Friday night before I went to bed my glucose reading was 16.1 (290) and it scared the crap outta me ...So of course Saturday I had to tempt fate one more time and cooked all my favorite food and start my new plan on Sunday ......

So for the pass 2 days and today I have decided to not have any white bread, potatoes, rice, pasta and no sweets and drinking lots and lots of water and  no eating after 8pm  ....... I know I need to exercise but its so damn hot that will have to wait for another month .....

Anyways getting back on track here my readings have levels and dropped a lot ....They now range from 9.0 to 6.0 and that is so amazing .......I have also switched from salt to half salt and that should help my blood pressure and maybe just maybe lose some weight .....

I am so scared to say that because I have started to try so many times and said this is it ...This time I will do it  and then fail miserably ....Well hopefully this time I will do it ...I will keep you updated on how I am doing and please send lots of positive thoughts my way ......Until next time :~/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!