Sunday, July 29, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY.................Sunday July 29

Outside my window...Its very quiet It's 6am so everyone is still sleeping

I am thinking...What is wrong with me I am up so early (since 5am)

I am thankful...For the things I have and having someone that loves me so much

In the kitchen...It's all clean and ready for me .....I can hear the kettle start to boil ...No carbs today

I am wearing...My PJs

I am creating...I am creating a new life for myself and try to control my diabetes

I am going...There is nowhere to go today ....Michael had to work this weekend but I have to remember to go out later and get a few things


I am wondering...Why my glucose level is going up and down like crazy and why it's so hard to have control over what I eat

I am reading...I was reading 50 shades of Grey but I don't find it all that interesting but I will read more and see what happens

I am hoping...I can find a new family doctor this coming week .....I just don't feel safe with the one I have

I am looking forward to...Next Sunday we are going up to my Uncle's and he's taking us out on the lake for the day

I am learning..........I am still learning to not be so angry and vocal all the time .....I want to enjoy every second of my life

Around the house...There is lots to do but finding the energy is so hard ....I'm so tired all the time

I am pondering...I'm not really pondering or I don't feel like I am ...This pondering thing is making me crazy ...Am I pondering over pondering ?

A favorite quote for today...

"Have you ever noticed how people who wear camouflage gear really stand out in a crowd?" --- Peter Thomas
I think that quote explains it's self ......Be Your Self

One of my favorite things...Ok right now my favorite thing is watching General Hospital .....I really love it

A few plans for the rest of the week:....We only have one car and Michael is working all week but I really need a few things so I guess one morning I will take him to work and go shopping

A peek into my day...




Check out this blog and do your very own daybook

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your pondering...I feel the same way. And really, aren't "wondering" and "Pondering" the same thing? Good luck with your diabetes. I find that to plan out my daily food helps me control what I eat. It's not easy to do though. And, walking out doors helps me stay calm and peaceful. I am following you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I started today and so far my glocuse levels are fine ...No bread potatoes pasta or rice ......Thank you for following me :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!