Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Dreaded Callback

Well as you all know I had my very first mammogram done 2 days ago ...Well today I got a call saying they needed me to come back in for a second mammogram and an ultrasound ....Now although the lady told me on Tuesday not to worry I immediately started to worry...I have the appointment to go back on the 12th but that's a whole week ...I will be crazy by then ....



This is why I hate going to doctors but ya I know its better to be safe then sorry ...So I will just worry until then and be very thankful that after tomorrow Mike has 4 days off and on one of those days I have to have a colonoscopy so I never in the world thought I would say I am happy for that....

5 comments:

  1. only good things happen on the 12th you see its my birthday so therefore the Gods shine on everyone!! if you need to chat . . . x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much .....Im really not that worried now ....between hot flashes and taking showers I don't have time and thank you again .....Happy Birthday for the 12th because Im not sure I will remember

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo reminiscent of my first mammogram. EXACTLY the same thing happened except they didn't tell me not to worry - they scared me to death. In talking with my doctor afterwards she told me the form was actually labeled LOW RISK. So I am glad they at least told you not to worry as it means whatever they feel needs a second look is most likely nothing or can be dealt with.

    I have to have a colonoscopy every 5 years because of family history and all I can say is that I am one of those fortunate people who sleep through the whole thing. The cleanse and no eating before is not fun, but after that a walk in the park. I wish you the same.

    Marilyn - Olio by Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Marilyn I am just glad it's happening all at once so I can worry big time and move on .....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!