Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 9 photo a day and update on Colonoscopy

So I got through the colonoscopy  prep and believe me that is the worst ...There were times I was crying because I still had more of that god awful concoction ..Anyways they did find a big polyp it was like 2.5 to 3.0 cm and removed it for biopsy but the doctor said it wasn't too worried that it was cancerous so I will just worry a little for 3 weeks when I go back to see him ....Now on thursday 2nd mammogram and ultrasound ........

Day 9 : Everything about today was big. First I had to have a colonoscopy and a gastrroscopy and then the doctor had to remove a polyp and he said a very big one 3.0 cm ..... I'm just glad it's over #photoadayjuly   


I took this picture on the drive to the hospital  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!