Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another place and time

Hi my friends ...I just felt the need to ramble a little today, so here I am ....I have to tell you I am feeling so much better since I had the honkin polyp (doctors words on describing size) removed ...I think a lot of it may be relief it's over and some are physical symptoms I was having because of it but that is behind me now and I am sending positive thoughts to the universe that all will be ok .....


So to continue my rambling, I am sure you are all aware that I hate where I am living right now ...Well I have lived in worst places but the things I hate about this place is a lot different then the places in the past.....I have living on the 6th floor of an apartment building because I feel so closed in ...I don't have a balcony so there is no access to the outside only by the front entrance and to hang out there is so not cool  :)  I  guess what I want is my own door to the outside ....Then there is the counter space which is really the lack of counter space ...Anyways before I dived completely into the whining pool Let me tell you what I have been doing ......

I have been trying to find things I like about where I live because after all Mike and I have decided to live here for the next year and a half before looking for our very own home ...So the number one thing I love about this place is one of my neighbors has a piano and there is nothing anymore pleasant then the sound of someone playing it when I am walking up the hallway or even when I am just at home .....For some reason the sound of the piano takes me to another place and time or that is how it feels ....I can't explain it but when we lived in Colorado there was a neighbor there that played the saxs and it had the same affect on me .....I wish I could explain how it makes me feel but it's like a different place and time  ...



The second thing I love is the older man who has a very hard time hearing anything but he  walks around and around the underground parking garage ...He is doing it for exercise but anytime Mike and I go down to get in our car he will stop no matter where he is or how far away and yell so we will notice him and he will stand there and wave with both arms with this big smile ...It just makes us smile and brightens our day so much ...It just makes you feel good



Last but not least I really enjoy getting on the elevator and then it stopping sometime and picking up more on the way down but whenever someone gets off they always say Have a good day or a great weekend and that always makes me feel not quite so alone in the world


Anyways I guess all these things are what I need to maybe make my life better and hopefully I can learn something from each of these people that will make me a better person ..So when I do leave this place I can take the good things I learned with me



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!