Sunday, June 24, 2012

Another Weekend of Fun

Hello Friends ...So glad you could drop by ...Well it seems another weekend has gone by and it ended just as any fun filled hot summer weekend should end...A few afternoon showers and now once the sun is down a little clearing ....The temperature has dropped a lot here in the last few days and Saturday was perfect for yard sales ........Well I got the most beautiful jewelery you could imagine .....There is another necklace somewhere but I think Mrs Menopause put it somewhere and forgot where  :~/









Then I found this lovely *art piece* and I was like wow and there was a guy there and he said it was sold but he would sell it to me for the same as he paid ...Well the lady told him he had paid $5.00 so he said well I'm sorry I thought I paid more so I kinda rolled my eyes and went to pay for my other item which was a beautiful old wooden frame with the word Amore as the picture ...So anyways the guy said ok I changed my mind I will let you have it for $5.00 ...I'm like Thank You so much and he mumbled something about he liked my jib or something lol ..Anyways let me show you and then you tell me what you all think




Do you think it's beautiful ?


After all the yard sales we got a call from my sister and she was inviting us out to some friends of hers for a BBQ and fire later in the night ....We were only too happy to do that ...It was out in the country and my other sister and her husband was going so off we went .....There are no words to describe the place it was so beautiful and what a change from my in the middle of the city 6th floor penthouse  :)




What a wonderful weekend and the perfect ending was turning off the phones and had a relaxing sleepy day in the rain ....... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!