Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spend the Day

How lucky are you to get to spend a whole day seeing what life is like for a older woman waiting to be re-trained for a job she has been doing for the last 10 years so she can work at that job again but being restricted to only doing half or less of the things she could do before ...I know it doesn't make sense to me either but that's what living in a world with borders and ignorants does ...Oops this is not vent time :)  ....I wanted to share what my day is like while I wait and the only thing that is constantly keeping me company is my friend Menopause   ...So without further ado let me show you


I should point out this is the time I got out from the couch and decided to start the day ....My friend Menopause had awoken me at 4:30 am and it was a constant battle to find sleep again until 7:30 when I decided to let Menopause win this battle


Then with my favorite show "The Starting Point " on it was time to fire up the Tassimo
I am not a coffee person but tea I do love



My Favorite


So now that part of the day is done it's off to do the choirs and there are so many :) Ok not really but I can dream

I will update throughout the day

So it's 1:00 pm and so far I have manually washed dishes because My 6th floor penthouse don't have a dishwasher ;) and as you can see washing manually also steams up your camera lens

 
Then I watched CNN some more while I waited for the cable guy to come tell me everything was fine and me losing all my scheduled programs I had set to record was just an angry cable god messing with my head and I had to forgive and forget oh and lets not forget the major hot flash before he got here so my fresh shiny showered hair in control woman now looked like a mad woman from a distance planet who was now upset because she lost an episode of Barnaby Jones
So after all that excitement I had lunch, nothing fancy just some newfie steak


So it's close to 6:30 pm and I have had such a day ....I showered again then went out to get groceries and I didn't realize it until I was at the grocery store but I had taken Menopause with me and midway through shopping here it comes ....The hot flashes were so bad my hair was drenched ....I finished up and came back home by the time I got back I was nauseated and my sense of smell has risen to an all time high ........I can't eat tonight so it's water time and the rest of my night will be just relaxing and watching the 3 soaps I have now become addicted to


I really need to get to work and have some kinda life I feel like I'm spiraling fast but all in all it was OK at least I got food and wine :)


Maybe the next day we spend together will be more fun  and oh we can't end the day without mentioning the best American Idol everrrrrr  so excited for the winner ...I can't wait to see what kind of music he will put out on CDs


Nite Nite everyone




2 comments:

  1. Kay- you will get through this.....cold cloths on your wrists work wonders! Find an activity that engages your mind, body and soul! Turn off the TV and you will find your life again! (I admit I watched IDOL, and I love Philip Phillips, but truthfully it is the ONLY Tv I have watched ALL YEAR!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ty Nora I tried the cold cloth and it helped a lot thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!