Thursday, April 19, 2012

Living with Menopause and Shylah

Well I found out today what is causing alot of my problems such as being tired all the time ....headaches, hot flashes, night sweats and so many many more things ........It's time for Menopause and wow it has me down for the count ......I did a search for symptoms to see if menopause could create so many problems and I found a site that listed 34 symptoms and I think I had 33 :)  .....So what now? How do I get out of this one alive? ....I'm not sure yet but with the help of my doctor and google I may get through this ..........Something good did happen this week ...We went and got a new cat and she is so beautiful .....Her name is Shylah and she is a 4 year old Siamese and she is so precious


I am a little worried about her because she seems so small but she is going to the vet on the 25th and I am so determined to give this sweet little creature a good home ...MaCavity our 6 year old cat is a little put out with us and I am getting the back turned and walking away from treatment but he needs to realize there is still lots of love for him ....Anyways please wish me luck with Shylah and the menopause ...Maybe since menopause has taken so much of me and turned it all every way but right I should give it a name .....What shall I call my new buddy ummmmmm I will get back to you on that one ....Until next time .......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!