Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Our Trip to Texas, Arkansas,Tennessee.Kentucky and Ohio

One of my most favorite things to do is go on a road trip with Michael and this past December we were so blessed with good weather and the opportunity to  go on one of our most enjoyable trips ever...This picture below was taken somewhere in TN but its one of my favorites because this is where I love to be .....In the car driving down a freeway and feeling like I'm the greatest world traveler :)



The one below is a photo of the building where  Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated John F Kennedy, the 35th President of the United States in Dallas Texas on November 22,1963......

 


  Elvis is alive :)


These are photos of Fort Worth Stock Yards ....I remember JR Ewing on the TV show Dallas would always be going there




  Somewhere in Arkansas

Tennessee

  Another Favorite ....The weather was so nice and the scenery was great













I hope you enjoyed the Photos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!