Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bullhead City AZ

We lived in Bullhead City AZ for a year in 2008 and it was truly the worst place I have ever lived ....It was so hot there and the bugs were the creepiest I ever saw and the heat oh my lord it was like hell....but everything is for a reason and the company that Michael worked for at the time gave him a six thousand dollar a year raise to go there so it was worth it but just barely ...I wanted to share a few pictures and I want you to notice two things one of the pictures tell you Do Not Enter and I always thought no one should enter here .....The other was just looking at the city from the top of the hill don't it remind you of a giant kitty litter box :)














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!