Friday, October 21, 2011

More Re-Inventing..........Vintage Hats

I have decided to have a new hobby ...I want to collect and sometimes wear Vintage Hats....I think they are so beautiful ...So what got me started you ask lol ....I ordered the vintage rose wrap shown below for myself and that got me looking at the vintage hats and I loved it so much I looked at photo after photo of these beautiful hats and the more I looked the more I wanted one ....I was wondering also why can't we wear these hats again and not having people label us with words like eccentic and crazy ......anyone I hope you enjoy my photos below ...........

P.S ........... I'm still working out on my treadmill I have now moved up to walking a mile at 2.3 MPH and I can feel it but I really do feel like I'm taking steps to a more healthy and happier me ....Until next friday ....I will leave you with a little something I found and its step one of 5 steps in reinventing yourself


1. Create a vision for your future.
Sit quietly, close your eyes, and imagine the people, places, or situations that you need to leave behind.  Now imagine the future that you want, whether it’s simply a feeling, a group of people, or a situation such as a wonderful new job.
Imagine how it will feel to be in that new place. Picture the sun coming up behind your future, the warm glow of the light on your face.
Stand for a moment and silently voice your appreciation of everything that came before. Once you’ve thanked the past, turn towards the sun, and with compassion and gratitude, imagine yourself walking away from the past and into the future. Melissa Kirk






My beautiful niece.... Love her hat








2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and I share your passion for the hats...Cant wait for you to visit so we can go look at them at White Feature....Love the pic of my beautiful daughter as will....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sis...I can't wait to live there ..The wait is killing me and you do have a beutiful daughter inside and outside

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!