Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A few more great buys


I know you are thinking wow this woman is obsessed with roosters but I just love them and I'm trying not to overkill here but when I see something I love I must have it  and I love these two.....They are just the right size to hang between my cabinets and counter top





I love my Autumn Bear
 


And this my dear friends is the buy of the year....It's my headrest pillow I love it



It's attached  to the headrest with Velcro straps


I love this ...
 Pattern Milk Glass Goblet by Indiana Glass Co. This milk glass goblet was produced by Indiana Glass Co., during the 1960-1970.



My ball mason jar full of buttons...It has the glass top #10 and a old aluminum rim


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!