Saturday, September 17, 2011

Changing my way of thinking

Hi everyone .... Happy Friday to all of you......I feel kinda silly saying that when I have 4 followers but one day I tell ya the universe will open up and bless me with an abundance of blog followers like never before known...or I will have at the least a few more and I do appreciate the ones I have and I never did like big crowds anyways  *grin*.......

So this past week I have been really thinking about what it is that makes us so willing to blindly follow and believe what *THEY* say......By they I mean society and leaders ....I fully support and believe in marriage...I believe there is something so beautiful about falling in love and wanting to spend your life with that person ,what I don't understand is why do society and religious leaders get to tell two grown people the rules of marriage and dictate to them how marriage is suppose to be and if you don't do it that way well your just doing it wrong ...

Another thing I have been thinking about is the way religion has shaped my life and how it causes fear and sometimes even caused me to change my life and way of thinking so I could be somewhat more comforted that at least if life sucked here it would get better when I reached the golden city in the sky but only if I continued until I died, the path these leaders had decided I follow

These are two of the things I need to find answers to ....Well I already know the answers I just need to have the courage to follow my own convictions and do what is right for me because I said it was right .....Would that be so wrong?

It snowed here this pass week ....Just a little but enough to remind me how fast this year has went ...This has been a very tough year for Mike and I but we have learned more then ever before how much love and being there for each other, can get you through just about anything.....How each one of us make up for what the other lacked at any particular time is amazing to me....I used to love the song.. We believe in happy endings and the part of it that always stuck out to me was  ....."We believe in happy endings ...Never breaking only bending " and boy have we had to bend but we are almost there baby :)

Anyways I'm glad you stopped by to read my rambling thoughts and  I hope you will come back again
Until then......................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for dropping by.....Please come back !!!